Kunngjøringer

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disgusted

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disgusted

    I haven't posted on here since the English Language board was dismissed (a whole new conversation)

    But I am, well was, a member of all associtaed VIF pages on Facebook.

    Tonight however, I was utterly disgusted. With VIF 'fans'. I Have flagged and reported coments made (as I know other friends have done).

    Racism, homophobia... Made me sick to the stomach.

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kla...55638197799793


    Losing the game IS NO excuse for some of the comments made! Having been with VIF more than a 'few' years I thought we were beyond that!

    http://www.glowfoto.com/user_imagere...t=jpg&srv=img4

    Yes, I left that Klanen group, as have others. Utter disgust. And No excuse!

  • #2
    its a free country with free speech.
    if someone uses the word gay as an insult, he or she should be able to do so.
    in this particular episode, with Antony Annan, i have full understanding with what people are saying.
    its all a question about definitions.
    Anthony Annnan is a piece of shit.
    And if he puts his finger up someones ass over and over again, offcourse he desverves to be called a homo.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ronny La Rock View Post
      its a free country with free speech.
      if someone uses the word gay as an insult, he or she should be able to do so.
      in this particular episode, with Antony Annan, i have full understanding with what people are saying.
      its all a question about definitions.
      Anthony Annnan is a piece of shit.
      And if he puts his finger up someones ass over and over again, offcourse he desverves to be called a homo.
      Why is it fair play to use sexual orientation as an insult? What about ethnicity, origin or color of skin? Is it OK to state "that Annan has just fallen off a tree", as has been done in the FB group? Do you think that Vålerenga-supporters should return to throwing bananas, this time at Annan? "It's a free country", as you say.
      I'm totally with Bardez on this one. Klanen has worked a long time on getting rid of this kind of attitude, and sadly, it shows that there is still a long way to go.
      mvh

      Ogni M
      ____________________
      Jord, luft og ildvann.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ogni M View Post
        I'm totally with Bardez on this one. Klanen has worked a long time on getting rid of this kind of attitude, and sadly, it shows that there is still a long way to go.
        And as far as I can see, the page she refers to is not an official Klanen page.

        Hopefully Klanen in the future can get rid of idiot pages like this one where they try to look as official as possible.

        -jørn-
        (*´ェ`*)

        Comment


        • #5
          so you mean as long as i wear a VIF logo, i cant say what i mean?
          "the club for everybody", including those who use homo as an insult, including myself, and the homos.
          cursing, or insults, wouldnt exist in a "perfect society".
          if i call you "You idiot", thats an insult for the idiots, right?
          everyone gets affected by something, that doesnt mean we should stop.
          Insted of "klubben for alle", it should be the club for those who
          A) doesnt use insult towards other people
          B) doesnt drink too much
          C) hippies
          D) goes to matches in VIF related clothes.

          as long as its not a criminal offence to call people insults, i dont see the problem.

          What about Eirik Bakke?
          Everything we sing to him is an insult towards alcoholics and people of the AA..
          If they are watching a game, and we start to sing songs that could be interpreted as an insults towards alcoholics, what do we then do?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ogni M View Post
            Why is it fair play to use sexual orientation as an insult? What about ethnicity, origin or color of skin? Is it OK to state "that Annan has just fallen off a tree", as has been done in the FB group? Do you think that Vålerenga-supporters should return to throwing bananas, this time at Annan? "It's a free country", as you say.
            I'm totally with Bardez on this one. Klanen has worked a long time on getting rid of this kind of attitude, and sadly, it shows that there is still a long way to go.
            And yes.
            If HE (the one that states annan has fallen of a tree) wants to say it - say it.
            i wonder what you mean about "getting rid of this kind of attitude" ?
            for the spokespersons, offcourse they should know how to speak to media in case of beein misunderstood.
            But if the mission is to try to convert everyone in Klanen to be as you want people to be, i dont quite follow..
            In official VIF and Klanen related incidents, the spokesman must be "democratic" offcourse
            But you cant make Paul Robinson feel different about his statements, or try to change his way of life, if you know what i mean.
            And if he wants to throw bananas, let him throw them, at his own risk - wich he is well aware of.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ronny La Rock View Post
              as long as its not a criminal offence to call people insults, i dont see the problem.
              If you cannot see the problem you are obviously vision impaired. Maybe you should take a look into Klanens statutes. Having a problem finding them? Here: http://klanen.no/styret/vedtekter_for_klanen

              Take an extra look at §9, dumbass.

              Originally posted by Ronny La Rock View Post
              What about Eirik Bakke?
              Everything we sing to him is an insult towards alcoholics and people of the AA..
              If they are watching a game, and we start to sing songs that could be interpreted as an insults towards alcoholics, what do we then do?
              Do you REALLY think this is about insulting someone? Then you are even dumber than your words make you appear.
              mvh

              Ogni M
              ____________________
              Jord, luft og ildvann.

              Comment


              • #8
                A LOST and MISUNDERSTOOD case

                The intent from the creator of this thread is good, but the situation is taken from it's context.

                I would, without a doubt in my heart, call Annan a gay man, nigger, or other similar and worse expressions.
                But I will also more than proudly go and give Fegor Ogude a giant hug and welcome him to Vålerenga!

                That is not homophobic, rasicm og freaking holocaust all over again! it is emotions, and spontanious reactions. If people that followed Vålerenga were found of rasicm, the WHY do we as norwegians chant the names of Mohammed, Amin, Mostafa, Harmeet produly every weekend? They are not related for the Kings of Northern Europe and the year 1000... But they are in our hearts as Vålerenga players.

                any reactions that sounds like rasicm og homophobic should be put in its right context, and then analyzed. Some people are bound to have those believes, but the majority don't!
                We fight rasicm and it's like side by side with our club!

                So get your head out of your ass, and wake up!
                (or am I offensing you now???)
                Vål'enga - en gang, hver gang, ALLTID!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just because you CAN say something, doesn`t make it a fu*king good idea.

                  Freedom of speach for me is more about speaking up when others are too scared or in matters where someone force their opinion on you, not letting racism slide.

                  Your heart is in the right place, but your head is up your ass.
                  Spill til dommern blåser daaaaa!!!

                  1922 Goalkeeper JF Mitchell, first and last player to wear glasses in an FA Cup Final.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Whoms head?
                    Vål'enga - en gang, hver gang, ALLTID!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Stjerna85 View Post
                      I would, without a doubt in my heart, call Annan a gay man, nigger, or other similar and worse expressions.
                      Really? If you chanted something like "nigger" on the stands you'd probably get punched.
                      mvh

                      Ogni M
                      ____________________
                      Jord, luft og ildvann.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I was refering to Ronny. I did not read the last reply wich kinda messed up my last statement.

                        Damn you! :-)
                        Spill til dommern blåser daaaaa!!!

                        1922 Goalkeeper JF Mitchell, first and last player to wear glasses in an FA Cup Final.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ogni M View Post
                          Really? If you chanted something like "nigger" on the stands you'd probably get punched.
                          True, the norwegian language have, after many years of immigration, many ways to say the word nigger.

                          And that word in particular is not a personal "word of choice". just used as a referance that a comment on a players ethnical inhertance would ble more than likely to be heard.

                          But do that make me a Racist? i believe not! I do not generallize people, exept the buffalosupporters from the trainstation fields. They stink like farmers a long way.

                          I do not judge people on their apperance or looks, nor their flaws. No body is perfect, and no one can choose the colour of their skin. (on that matter, the parents are to blame, and the grandparents, and so on).

                          But i do hate people that behave like Anthony Annan did on Sunday, an like MJ stated, " it don't matter if your'e black or white!". If Iversen or dorsin (probably the palest player in the league, preform the same action I would not be more or less aggressive.

                          It is not about the colur, their sexual preferences or ethnicity. It's the behavour and personallity that is the reason for the spontanious reactons.

                          Some may be out of line, some may even be outlawed, but there is usually nothing more than a spontanious reacton.

                          And if that is defined as rasicm, then the whole world is full of it! Every white man in Norway have heard, or been called things that border to rasicm. That goes unnoticed and unheardof, but if one man, with pale skin, says one sentence that is even close to racism, the newspapers and now even some in Klanen reacts like the world will crumble and fall!

                          This is a two way street! And 95% of the times, racism, religion and sexualpreferences are not even the issue. The action of the people you are talking/shouting at are!
                          Vål'enga - en gang, hver gang, ALLTID!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hvordan er det mulig å diskutere dette i det heletatt?


                            Ja, jeg skriver Norsk.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by skog View Post
                              Hvordan er det mulig å diskutere dette i det heletatt?


                              Ja, jeg skriver Norsk.

                              Lurer jeg på også faktisk. Tråd starter har for mye fritid kan det se ut til.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X